Welcome to my first blog I though about what to do and I had a flash back to me and my bff lily
in boots.
IN TO THE PAST!!!
We went on the bus to Kettering town at 10 am and were there at 11 am and the first shop we went to was boots well we were on our way and met some of our friends and they then went off and we went to boots.
First thing lily looked for was BABY LIPS!!!
Baby lips Maybelline - peach kiss - $5 in the US or 2.99 pounds In the UK.
I on the other hand did not I went mad and found SOAP AND GLORY SUGER CRUSH
$10.87 in the US or 6.50 in the UK
I fell in love the smell is so sweet and sugary and I convinced lily I would buy it for MY MUM
not me I decide not to buy it as it would disappear into my bathroom :(
So we got to the lipstick testing part. OHH NO!!!
I found several that I loved for example:
L'Oreal Colour Riche Made For Me
Maybelline Superstay 14 Hour
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick
Soap & Glory™ Super-Colour Fabulipstick™ Collagen Boosting Lipstick
So while Lily was paying I payed a visit to the lipsticks the colour they had were like neon pinks and reds I had to show lily I had a feeling we should of brought sunglasses.
SO THERE A TRIP TO THE PAST
THANK YOU HOPE YOU ENJOY MY FIRST BLOG
MORE COMING SOON
I ALSO HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL CALLED 'BESTOF KAITLYN' GO CHEAK THAT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE
YOU CAN ALSO EMAIL ME AT +Kaitlyn Shaw and also cheak out +Zoella

No comments:
Post a Comment